Geometry and Topology
Infinite-dimensional spaces are widely used in geometry and topology, particularly as classifying spaces, such as Eilenberg−MacLane spaces. Common examples are the infinite-dimensional complex projective space K(Z,2) and the infinite-dimensional real projective space
Perfect For: Artists, Band, Brand, Businesses, Events and More!
Engage with Our Online Community www.pumpitupmagazine.com One-Time Rate: $129
Your press release or interview with 2 to 4 photos, and links to your social media and website.
- Your press release or interview
- With 4 to 6 photos
- Links to all your social media
- Youtube music video
- Link to Amazon, iTunes, and your Website
- On the front page (news section)
- Slider banner with one of your photo including Pump it up magazine logo
- Your ad will be shared on Social Media
Only 3 steps to be published !
1 – Complete the form
2 – After receiving your application form, and payment we will send you by email the list of files we need