Mizo Ghendar, was born and raised in Port Said, Egypt on Valentine’s Day. Since childhood, he had dreamed of becoming an Actor in Hollywood. In 1996, he graduated and was certified in Ship Building. He lived in Malta, Cyprus, Turkey, and Greece with his eyes on the horizon, he sailed the rough seas to California. In 2005, he focused on his acting and landed his first role as a “bad guy” in the film, “Black Water” staring Fernando Allende. This led Mizo to more acting opportunities in TV, documentaries, and movies.
- When did you love for acting begin?
I started back home in Egypt. I did some acting when I was younger in school and I dreamed that one day I would be acting in big Hollywood movies.
2. Tell us about your films.
I’ve had been in several films, TV shows, and documentaries. I have worked with many great actors including Fernando Allende in the movie, “Black Water.” I was also in Care Givers with Ron Jeremy and in the movie, “Among Us” where I play the lead role as Noom, an alien with Dr. Robert Ray and Karame Lozano. I became known for that role in the U.S. and also in Latin communities across North, Central, and South America.
- What is your favorite film?
- You are in the hit series, “Sangre Negra.” Tell us about your character.I play Navarro. He is one of the bad guys who’s involved with killing and kidnapping of people in the Ricky Santos case. My character will appear in the upcoming episodes on Amazon
5. What are your hobbies?
I love soccer, working out and traveling.
- Which roles are you interested in pursuing?
That would be a vampire.
7. Who inspired you to act?
No one inspired me. Actually, it has been a passion of mine since childhood.
8. Which Director would you like to work with?
I would like to work with Guillermo del Toro. He is a legend.
9. Can you tell us about your new projects?
Currently, I am working on the Sangre Negra TV series, The Dawn of Zombie Apocalypse movie, Aftermath TV series with Director Romane Simon which is in pre-production, several music videos and soon I will be working on a new horror project. Stay tuned for more updates.
10. Tell us about your awards?
Recently at the 7th Edition of LA Flash awards I was nominated in the “Best Actor” category for my role as the devil in the play, Passion of the Christ. Also, I won an award for the “Best Action Movie” for Among Us at the Lucky Strike Film Festival.
- 11.How do you balance family time with acting?
I always make time for myself and my family. It’s important to be satisfied and happy; it’s key to success.
12. What is next for you?
Hopefully, an Emmy one day. I have faith.
To know more about Mizo Ghendar, please visit :