Funding college is a struggle many students across the country face. I remember my own challenges with funding my education. Honestly, with demanding classes and extracurricular activities, the last thing students should be worried about is if they can afford their degree.
I am reaching out to share some new scholarship opportunities Course Hero has recently launched that I believe your student audience can truly benefit from.
We would love to help you help students get the funding they need to attend college––simply share our scholarship opportunities on your site to spread the word.
Please find our scholarship information below
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted to a full-time or a two-year or four-year college, vocational, technical, or private career institution. Institution must be listed here: https://ope.ed.gov/dapip/#/home
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- U.S. Citizen
- Must have completed 20 hours of community service in 2019.
- Upon selection, the applicant will have to show they have been accepted to a program and they must show proof they have completed at least 20 hours.
- Military affiliation:
- Retired, honorably discharged or active duty service members of any branch of the United States military, including the United States Army and Reserves, United States Navy and Reserves, United States Air Force and Reserves, United States Marine Corps and Reserves, United States Coast Guard and Reserves, the National Guard and Air National Guard, or spouses, children or family members of such service members
- At least 16 years old
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Currently enrolled full-time or part-time in a two-year or four-year accredited undergraduate or graduate college or university, or vocational, technical or private career institution in the United States, as listed on the U.S. Department of Education website, available at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Age: 16 and over
- Permanent legal U.S. resident
- A detailed and well-written essay response
- Enrollment in a school listed on the U.S. Department of Education website
- Be the first in your family to attend college
In addition to sharing the individual scholarships, I recommend sharing our main scholarship page since we are frequently launching new scholarships. You can view all of our scholarships here: https://www.coursehero.com/scholarships/.