PFW designer panel reviews hundreds of applications from around the world and carefully selects 10 designers to present with Flying Solo during Paris Fashion Week.
Previously covered by major publications such as Vogue, WWD, The New York Times, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Nylon, Marie Claire, NBC and others; the Flying Solo Shows has received critical acclaim through our unique presentation that showcases some of the most inspiring, creative and quality-focused independent design from 26 different countries.
Our team vigorously builds and perfect the guest list for our shows each season, both online and offline. Our last two seasons has brought in an extended audience of more than 10m+ through press and social media.
Collection presented must to be in line with Flying Solo aesthetic
Categories include women’s wear, menswear, accessories and jewelry
If selected, the cost to participate: $5900 that includes:
• Participation in the show, venue, 8 looks runway, hair/makeup
• Photos & videos from the show and backstage
• Backstage Interviews with designers
• Get 8 looks in our SoHo showroom for press, celebrities, and stylists (normally $1,500/month)
- You can pay in monthly installments
** Due to high demand and applicants, please make sure to submit ALL necessary information in order for our team to thoroughly review your application
Deadline to apply: July 10th, 2019